Kidric Street in the Old Town of Koper is littered with many interesting buildings such as the Church of the Holy Trinity, Saint Nicholas Church, Tacco Palace, House with a wooden balcony, Servite Monastery and Totto ex Gavardo Palace. The church of St. Nicholas was built in 1594. It was attended mainly by sailors with families, to whom St. Nicholas the patron saint was. Inside the church we can see a one-nave space with large canvases of Venetian painters from the first half of the 17th century. The former Servite Monastery was founded in 1453. In the 19th century it housed a public hospital and, after the end of Second World War, a provincial hospital. Since 1996, the building has been abandoned and left to decay. Its renovation is being delivered by the facility managers, which are the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology and the University of Primorska. The Belgramoni Tacco Palace from the early 17th century is an example of beautiful baroque bourgeois architecture.