The Surveying and Mapping Authority of the Republic of Slovenia,
State map in measure 1 : 1.000.000, 1995
The St Anne chapel is located on the slope of the small hill in Rogaska Slatina. It was built in 1804 and consecrated to holy Anne, who was the patroness of the health resort. The chapel is one nave neoromanesqe building. Inside we can see the altarpieces of St Mary with the child and St Anne, which was painted by the baroque painter Hans Adam Weissenkirchner in the year 1686. The St Anne chapel was reno ...