The Surveying and Mapping Authority of the Republic of Slovenia,
State map in measure 1 : 1.000.000, 1995
The St. Cecilia's Church and Capuchin monastery are situated on the right bank of the river Savinja. They lie on the smaller hill and the easiest way to access them is by 90 covered stairs. Stairs were made in the year 1826 and renovated in the year 1972. From here is a nice view to the old town centre and to the park on the left bank of the river Savinja. Capuchin monks belong among the youngest branch ...