The Surveying and Mapping Authority of the Republic of Slovenia,
State map in measure 1 : 1.000.000, 1995
City Hall is located on the City Square. The present building is from the year 1906-7. On this place was the house already built in the year 1571 by Dominican monks. In the 18th century was in the property of the Poskocil Family. It got one ground plan, but it was for the floor lower. In the beginning of the 20th century the Ptuj Municipality ordered the plan for the new city hall from the architect Baro ...